Job Title: Sous Chef (Pastry)
Location: Bahrain or Saudi Arabia
We are currently seeking talented Pastry Chefs to join our client’s team in Bahrain or in Saudi Arabia and help us create high-quality and delicious pastry items.
Our client, as a franchise, operates hotels, restaurants, spa center and fitness center.
As a Pastry Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring that all food items for the bakery are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards. You will also lead and mentor the pastry team, establishing effective employee relations and ensuring that cost control policies and procedures are followed.
• Prepare daily food requisitions as assigned and ensure that all food items for the bakery are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
• Lead and mentor the pastry team, establishing effective employee relations and ensuring that cost control policies and procedures are followed.
• Maintain cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
• Caramelize different kinds of nuts and prepare ingredients for making all kinds of sponge, cheesecake, and other pastry items.
• Forecast weekly production for the pastry section and ensure the smooth running of the section during Demi Chef De parties absences.
• Follow all recipes as prescribed by the Executive Chef and comply with all of the company’s operational policies and procedures.
• Attend training sessions and report any equipment on the section that needs repair or maintenance.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
• Excellent communication and team-working skills.
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
If you are a passionate and experienced pastry professional with a desire to lead and mentor a team of dedicated pastry chefs in Bahrain or in Saudi Arabia, please apply with your CV.