If you want to work for a growing travel company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Training and Quality Assessment Lead:
- At least two years experience in training and quality monitoring.
- Fluent in English and experience in Customer Service Operations.
- Ability to work on your own and structure own workload, whist effectively improving existing training curriculum.
What’s in it for you as a Training and Quality Assessment Lead:
- Great salary (higher than market average)
- Fully remote in Poland.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
What you need to do as a Application Security Engineer:
- Providing the onboarding training for all teams, including regular sessions on general skills and company focused material
- Ensure regular quality of all employees (calls, e-mails and online chats) and evaluate performance
- Support agents with professional development and perform analysis of mistakes flagged by Ops team.
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.