Are you keen to work in a clinical-stage health-tech start-up in Switzerland?
Are you ready to be part of an environment that benefits both the patient and the healthcare system?
If your answer is yes, we're looking for an HR Professional
What is offered
- Work in a typical start-up with an intrinsically motivated international team
- Rapid advancement and promising opportunity to learn and share know-how in a very agile environment.
- The effort is rewarded with challenging tasks, the possibility to take responsibility, a highly driven team and work serving a significant purpose
- Competitive salary and a bonus for outstanding performance
- Manage the full HR lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, administration, development, separation)
- Manage the HR administration in cooperation with external partners (salaries, social securities, withholding taxes, contracts, work permits, insurances, pension fund etc.)
- Manage the recruitment activities (job postings, candidate correspondence, interview organization)
- Support the growth of the company in Switzerland and the affiliates abroad
- Manage the offboarding process (contracts, references)
- Completed commercial training or equivalent education
- Completed further training as an HR specialist with a federal diploma or comparable training as an advantage
- Knowledge of Swiss labour law, social security system, work permits
- 5+ years of professional experience in a comparable function, ideally with experience in dealing with HR and standard processes
- Very good German and English
- High level of flexibility, adaptability and a hands-on mentality
- Team player, with a pragmatic approach and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Integrity, loyalty, discretion and reliability