If you want to work for a growing tech startup and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Operations Analyst:
- Experienced in a client-facing role, with Meta data experience.
- Understanding of live music industry field, and strong English (verbal and written).
- Analytical, but willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you as a Operations Analyst:
- Great salary (higher than market average).
- Fully remote in Poland.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Operations Analyst:
- Provide operational support for client account assigned work, and assist in the launch process for new clients.
- Investigate and resolve platform setup issues and assist in preparing status, activity and performance reports.
- Collaborate with numerous teams to ensure operational procedures are on track (client-facing teams, data analysts, management team etc.)
- Ensure that continuous improvements are made by creating case studies to provide to managerial team.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.